October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!


::knock knock::

"Who is it?"

"Hi, it's 30. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here with 31-39, waiting for you. So yeah, we'll see you soon."

"Um, wait, what? No, that's not right. I can't be almost 30. I still feel 17!"

"Yeah, sorry about that. The others really wanted to sneak up and scare you, but I talked them out of it. People don't always welcome us immediately, but I think once you get to know us, you'll change your mind. Enjoy 29, she's really cool. I'll see you next year."

2 comments:

#1SAHM said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

happy birthday! I turned 29 almost a year ago so I know how you feel! : )

Erica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You're so funny, my very old friend. - Erica