December 8, 2008

90 and Still Going Strong!

This past weekend, Alex and I went down to Florida to celebrate my Zadie's (yiddish for grandfather) 90th birthday. It was a huge family reunion, with about 60 relatives, some of whom I've never met before. We laughed, cried, and of course, ate. Where else does one eat while in Boca than at a Kosher Chinese restaurant? How cliched!

My Zadie is a wonderful man. He's kind, giving, thoughtful, loving and is always there to help or give whatever he can. I know how lucky I am to have such a wonderful grandfather in my life. Happy Birthday, Zadie!

2 comments:

The Food Librarian said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a wonderful photo of you and your grandfather. Mazel Tov! Happy Birthday to him!

Cristine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How sweet! (And gorgeous picture!)