December 26, 2010

The Most Delicious Thing I've Ever Made

Well, clearly, I've been a little lax in posting, but I have a very good reason! This is the most delicious thing I've ever made:


Eli Jonathan was born on December 7th, 2010 at 11:14pm, weighing in at 7lbs 2oz and 20.1 inches long. He's totally scrumptious and we're smitten. He's a really good baby, and although we're short on sleep, he makes me smile every day.

I'll get back to regular blogging soon, but for now, Brina's Kitchen is taking a brief maternity leave!

6 comments:

Angel said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He's adorable, congrats!

Jules Someone said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mazel tov! He's gorgeous! Best to you all.

Ruth H. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been wondering when the little addition was going to join you! Congratulations! Eli is a beautiful baby and beautiful name. I am so glad that you are enjoying him. May he always make you smile.

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my - so delicious! And precious. Congratulations.

#1SAHM said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG He's adorable! Congrats!

Cakelaw said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations Beth! Eli is adorable.