June 24, 2008

Tuesdays with Dorie

I'm very excited to be accepted into the ranks of the Tuesdays with Dorie Baking Blog! So how do I show my appreciation? I email them to tell them that I can't start for the next few weeks. Way to be responsible, Beth!
Alex and I are moving, temporarily, into downtown Baltimore and we have a wedding in LA over the July 4th holiday. My cookbooks and kitchen gear will be packed in boxes very soon, so I won't be able to bake/cook much for a few weeks. That makes me sad.
So, to the wonderful women and men of TWD, I apologize for being an immediate slacker. I will, however, attempt to do the Apple Cheddar Scones this weekend with my friend, Red.

7 comments:

Prudy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome! Look forward to visiting again when you're back. Veggie curry looks wonderful!

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome to TWD! I hope you will enjoy baking Dorie's recipes as much as I do :)

Have a delicious day!

Pamela said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck with the move! Welcome to TWD.

Kana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome to TWD!

Di said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome to TWD!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome to TWD! You say slacker like it's a bad thing ... ;)

Dolores said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome, and best of luck with your move. Looking forward to joining you in a virtual kitchen when you're settled in.