August 5, 2008

Not a Cooking Related Vent - BOOOO Comcast!

Ugh, so annoyed with the giants at Comcast. We recently moved and when we tried to switch our service they tell us that we'll have to pay more for the SAME exact service we just had. MORE for the same thing. WTF? Also, not even a week after we sign up for the bundle, they start giving out Wii's for anyone who signs up for a bundle. Yeah, that's fair! So, I called to see if we could still get a Wii even though we signed up on the 26th and they posted the offer on the 28th.
Apparently, we can only qualify for it IF we spend MORE money per month. MORE? How elitist!
If we hadn't already signed a contract I would totally switch to Verizon FIOS.

Okay, rant over. But I still have resentment everytime I get that cable bill.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm totally shocked they haven't responded to you yet. They responded to my post within hours.