July 11, 2008

All work and no baking...

...make Beth crazy.

ARG! It's been about 3 weeks since my last kitchen adventure and seriously, it's killing me. Alex and I have had to re-arrange some moving logistics, so we're still living out of boxes. The closest I've come to culinary escapades is grilling bananas. Yummy yes, but hardly the the "fix" I so desperately need.

And I keep tourturing myself by reading the What's Cooking board on The Nest and finding all these amazing recipes I want to try.

Soon, I shall return. But in the meantime, for your viewing pleasure, some pictures from our California trip.

The lovely bride and groom



Alex as the Best Man, and me as a Bridesmaid



The gorgeous Getty Museum in LA (I love the sunshade umbrellas!)

Taken by FIL, walking through Muir Woods to see the redwoods


In San Francisco, by the Golden Gate Bridge

0 comments: