December 17, 2008

Addictive

I couldn't think of another word to describe this easy and delicious snack. You pick one up, out of curiousity at first. Then, before you realize it, you've inhaled about 45 of the little buggers...and you still want more!


I spent last weekend at my friend Allison's house in Allentown. I used to work up there and I love to go back and visit to see old friends. She had a party on Saturday night, and gave me the task of putting together these delicious little devils. Mmmm, I think I ate about 5 straight out of the oven.

Ingredients:
Pretzels
Hershey Kisses (any kind except the ones with filling. We used the new peppermint ones which were delish!)
M&Ms

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 200. Lay the pretzels on a baking sheet, and top each with a kiss. Bake for only 2 minutes, and then remove. Immediately press an M&M on top of each kiss, pressing down to secure. Allow the candies to set in the fridge and enjoy!

We also made a delicious vegetable pizza, from Allison's mother's recipe collection. I was excited to try it since I had seen it on so many other blogs!

Ingredients:
2 Pillsbury Crescent roll packages
8 0z softened cream cheese
1 packet of Ranch dressing seasonings
1/4 cup mayo
Any vegetables you like

Instructions:
Using an lightly greased cookie sheet, roll out the crescent rolls as a whole sheet and bake according to instructions. Mix together cream cheese, mayo and ranch seasoning, and spread onto fully cooled crust. Top with vegetables and keep refrigerated until serving. Cut into small pieces and enjoy!


The party was a ton of fun, and of course, the women kicked the men's butts in a highly competitive round of Taboo. And then we discovered an easy way to change it from a Holiday party to a Hannukah party:



becomes

3 comments:

The Yellow Spoon said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

"And then we discovered an easy way to change it from a Holiday party to a Hannukah party"

Ha! I love it.

Rachel said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the picture at the top of your blog. YUM

racole

What's Cookin Chicago said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a fun snack for the holidays!