December 11, 2008

I am so spoiled

I'm still squealing like a little girl. Now I know how little kids must feel when they open up the presents from Santa and get so excited that they shriek "OMG! I LOVE IT!" Yeah, that's me.

I got my Elfster Gift Exchange present from a fellow What's Cooking nestie, Emily227. She got me two of the bestest things ever: a salt cellar and a cupcake carrier. Now, only a fellow baker can understand the pure glee that comes from having a cupcake carrier. For months I have avoided baking cupcakes for events because I had no way of transporting them! Who wants mushed and ruined cupcakes? But now, friends...I have this:


You know what goes in there? Cupcakes! Beautiful and scrumptious cupcakes that won't get ruined. My preciousssss.

And the salt cellar - well, I feel like Alton Brown! I can keep a wonderful container of kosher salt right on my counter and sprinkle it at will whenever I need a pinch or dash. I'm so hardcore!

Emily, you're the bestest ever.

2 comments:

Cristine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How exciting! Can't wait to see the cupcakes that you'll put in there!

What's Cookin Chicago said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome awesome gift!! :)