December 27, 2008

If I told you, I'd have to kill you!


Shhh...I have a secret recipe! I can't exactly share it with you, as I'm sworn to secrecy by Alex's family, but I can tell you it's delicious. This drink is called Solstice and it's passed down from Alex's grandfather. It's slightly similar to eggnog, but much more potent. There is a little bit of cream, a little bit of egg, a whole lotta bourbon and a sprinkle of magic. The boys make it every December for Hanukkah and I only have a little bit. Too rich for me! I can't quite stomach it straight, so I mix mine with coffee. Mmmm...Solstice Coffee...

1 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That sounds awesome.... and if you like it with coffee, I'm sure you could whip up a solstice latte! :)