February 4, 2009

TWD and 100 Posts!

So I totally forgot that my last post was my 100th! WOOOOO GO ME!


::booty shakin' happy dance::



I was excited when the World Peace Cookies were selected for TWD. Dorie calls them that because if everyone ate them, we would totally have world peace. I agree.

I baked the amazingdeliciousdecadent WPC's last week for a work luncheon, and then "accidentally" left them there. I just couldn't have them around me because I kept scarfing them down. They were chocolately, rich and had just the right amount of salt to make you go "hmmmm?" It was kind of like a chocolate shortbread, but with chocolate chunks, salt and more chocolate than you would ever think to put in a cookie. Not that it's a bad thing!
The dough came together really easily, but the rolling into logs part was a little tricky. It's pretty crumbly, so I ended up with chocolate bits and pieces all over the counter.

Everyone enjoyed them and I will definitely make them again. Great pick, Jess! Visit her blog for the recipe. Your tummy and tastebuds will thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on your 100th post - glad it was a recipe you liked!

TeaLady said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

100 posts!!! Yay. Glad you stayed with it.