March 16, 2009

Be-still my baking heart...

You know how there are "famous" people within your own little sub-culture? Like, when I was really into USY, I got to meet Safam and just about fell over from star-struck-ness. Many of you are thinking "What the hell is a Safam ?" and that's just what I mean. Other USYers from my time remember that. It's someone famous within your own world, and only people within that world understand.

Now that I've entered the online baking and cooking world, there are a ton of famous bloggers that just about everyone knows. And this past week, two of the most well-known bloggers met in person. Bakerella went to THE RANCH. THE ranch, people. Do you understand what I mean? She freakin' met Pioneer Woman! And they made cupcake pops. This is beyond cool. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, that's okay. I will still be your friend.

To read all about it, go here. Or here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats! You won!!! Send me the address where you would like your goodies sent. My email is carolinarlittle@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting my site and joining in on the giveaway fun.

Julie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on your win at Gabe's Girl.

That was quite a power match up with Pioneer Woman and Bakerella. Maybe they can start their own super hero club...hehe.

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This really is beyond cool!

Valerie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Safam!!! OMG, memories.