June 4, 2010

My Latest Recipe


Well...now there is another "someone" in the kitchen with me! This adorable little jellybean was the reason for my blog absence. I was so fatigued and nauseous during the first trimester, that I could barely manage to make a bowl of cereal for myself! I felt terrible for neglecting my cookbooks, baking groups and my blog, but I'm back!
Baby Optimus Prime is due December 14th, and we're just so thrilled!
Now that I'm back in the kitchen, expect plenty of baking from me!

2 comments:

Ruth H. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations! I sort of know how you feel... "Morning" sickness was an issue during my pregnancy, too... But it was worth it! My little girl just turned one... Good luck, please keep us posted, and if you need anything from a total stranger, let me know!!

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats!